Re: can I have trust again?

meh scroo it, i'll just starting reformating all the disks and just return the computer as new, I just looked and saw the vyrus I have prevents antivyruses from cleanning it, and its god damn true, I pressed clean and it just stops at 69%, i'll upload the .bgt files to dropbox and just try to save as much not enfecctid data as I can, could you guys tell me which data that wont be enfecctid? will .ogg and .wav files do? will zip or rar orkives do? thanks

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector