Re: MAINSTREAM GAMES - list of accessible video games - update 27/01/14

Hi,
If you mean he skullgirls theme info, that's on Skullgirls's twitter. If you mean the amplitude game, see my previous post and see the link I added to it, it describes what they want to do.
Edit: Also, they made it! Guys, this game is going to happen! eight hundred thousand! I know this is a forum, but right now I am extremely excited, and I think I will stop writing this post before I go on some sort of crazy, epic speech of positivity thing that I normally do, because to be honest I don't know what I'd say in this one.