Site updates April 5th

What do you mean it's not the fifth of April yet?
It totally is! it's been the fifth of April for all of twenty three minutes! See, the clock is after midnight, that totally makes it the fifth. This is absolutely nothing to do with me being a lazy so and so and wanting to get the update out so I can have a lie in tomorrow!

me? Lazy? Honestly! If it didn't mean getting out of this chair, taking my head off this cushion and putting down this huge great mug of coco, I'd totally get up and give you what for for thinking I am lazy!
In fact I might just do that! Okay, ---- you'd better watch it, I'm totally getting up now!
Yes really, absolutely now! I'm absolutely and completely going to get up and give you what more for calling me lazy, just you watch me!

Ah, but that floor is such a long way away and standing up is such hard work.

Tell you what I'll let you off for now, but don't let me catch you calling me lazy again! Since otherwise, your going to be in serious trouble, or at least as much trouble as I can make without getting off my rear end.

now I'm going to sleep, but I'll still leave everyone with the updates!

Updates by Dark:
Cleaned up description for Aardwolf.
Candy crashers: entry and description.
Cleaned up description, and removed none functional links for Super tennis.

Circus master’s revenge: Entry, description and links.
Baribariracing: entry and description.

Updates by Pitermach:
Random adventure roguelike ii: entry and description.
Just Gammon: Entry and description.
Accessible rain for the blind; entry and description.
Accessible domino game: Entry and description.
Accessible fun for the blind; entry and description.
Accessible  Tennis game: Entry and description.
Cleaned up entries and removed out of date links for Galaxy ranger, funny bowling, super football, beach volleyball  and lords of the galaxy.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Blindgamer28 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector