Re: infini crawl, text dungeon crawling rpg similar to the wastes.

Just had another totally awesome game, made it to scene 538 on hard, and topped character level 47, this means I should be seeing the new artefacts and such in the next few prestieges which should be cool.
I was considering trying for a bit higher, but I was on my last uba trank so decided not to push my luck, and yee gods,  enemy damage can get crazy after zone 450! I saw even normal enemies doing 1k damage, and since once I finished my max hp was about 2100, I decided not to tempt fate.

One thing which did occur to me this time around, is it would be cool if there was gear with multi elemental bonuses.
At the moment, I've sort of got a set pattern of equipping priorities.
Luck comes first, then air/chaos (anything to avoid taking damage), then fire and armour, then leach and poison, then water, with retribution at the bottom (any effect that only kicks in when your hit and doesn't do enough damage just isn't helpful).
Looting percentage is awesome at lower scene numbers when I can essentially give up having an armour effect in return for more gold, but later on drops drastically in priority as effects become needed, likewise I will tend to add more priority to armour that can have full effect and isn't being hit by an area effect on the zone.

Either way, I'm essentially in a situation now where I pretty much just have my priorities set and play accordingly.
it'd be awesome to shake this up a bit. I know it is going to be somewhat when ranged weapons and/or different classes and weapon uses come into play, but I was thinking here more about armour.

Firstly, it'd be really cool if armour could have multiple elemental effects, thus making prioritising more interesting.
For example magma or volcanic gear could have both earth and fire effects, whilst mudslide or marsh gear could have water and earth, lightning gear have air and fire, sandstorm gear have earth and air, cloud or mist gear have air and water, and steam or smoke gear have water and fire.

obviously, mixed elements gear would have the disadvantage of having halved bonuses, however they'd also have the advantage of boosting two stats instead of one, which could definitely come in handy, EG having bonuses for air and fire, so you can gain both smaller bonuses  dodge and damage on the same item, rather than one or the other.

I'd also love to  suffixes and materials make it into the game, especailly if we're going to see crafting, since it's always fun when you find a carved wooden mallet of the flame, or a knight's watery bronze longsword, though since manifestly different gear will need to be made of different materials, Eg I could understand if this is waiting for eventual weapon specialties and crafting.