Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

Hello everyone.
My non christian name is Hsingai Altaica but call my Alta.  I previously when online by the handle Dr.Altaica or Dr.Alta from when I wanted to be a doctor in Highschool.

I experienced some traumatic events in my youth and While I'm fine talking about them I've been banned else where for mentioning them. They have left me an advocate for adult minors and premarital sex.

I'm here because this site was recommended to me on the AIF yahoo group when I asked for resources for developing blind accessible games.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : ilyas booneehee via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : code-master via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : liam gastter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : pevida via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Indonesian Gamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Hsingai via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : kavya via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : bhanuponguru via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : bhanuponguru via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : bhanuponguru via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : EbenGames via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Super-Sonic-Sound via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : epic-fighter99 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Skybear via Audiogames-reflector