Re: What's your preference romantically?

Well to all of you, congradulations! For mee, I would love someone who's character connects to mine, be it that they may like what I like, share simullar interests to life and culture, happy and playful, ready to join you in happyness, and even more ready to comfort you in times of sadness. Is not afraid to show her querkeyness and weardness to the world, and has alot to show the world. kind, loving, and sweet. understanding of you, and those who are around you, and always ready to lend a helping hand to you and those who are around you. For me, physical appearance doesn't matter that much, but it wouldn't hurt if my someone had some, would it?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Vulcan_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ciri via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : je97 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector