A strange problem with RetroArch

Hello there,

I've already spoke about this problem on the RetroArch is now accessible forum, but I figured it would be better to open a new topic for this particular problem... Sorry if I was wrong, feel free to redirect this topic where it belongs.

So, the problem is some roms for DS games, to name them, POkemon games, are not working well with any version of the DESmume emulator in RetroArch.
The problem is that, often during dialogues or cut scenes with a lot of sounds, I hear some crackling sounds, and the game slows down a lot... And there's more, when I type a command, the service A I or the full screan button for exemple, RetroArch crashes... I should say it does it a lot more with the service A I command.

I've no idea what's going on, maybe someone had this problem before.

In case it's usefull, I'm using retroarch custom version with the using NVDA option turned on in accessibility. My service A I button ix Y.

For the record, I've already try to turn the using NVDA option off, just using the normal accessibility service of RetroArch, and it does the same thing when I try to make an OCR.

Hope someone can help me.

Have a nice day everyone.

Rubyel