How about a db entry for antimatter dimensions?

I would like to encourage the database editors to try out this game and if they approve, add an entry about it. It is about as feature ritch as many other incrementals we already have in the db, such as universal paperclips or the shark game, and if the recent discord posts can be believed, it still receives content updates. If any of the editors want to play it, they can find it at https://ivark.github.io/