Getting into Transcription

Hi.
So I've seen people discuss Transcription here, but I haven't been able to find any topics about it and was looking for some tips from people who do it. I have a few questions, and some just involve payments.
1. What is the most accessible transcription site? Is there one site that if someone is blind or visually impaired and wants to get into transcribing that this is the place to go because of its accessibility?
2. How do I do the different formatting things for another speaker or indistinguishable audio?
3. Finally, regarding PayPal. I have a savings account, but I don't want it linked with my PayPal. Is there an option at PayPal signup to not link an account? Also, how would I purchase things like audio games without having any kind of card or bank account linked with it? I've heard that you can't do it unless you go through this whole process of paying to some specified bank account. Is this true?
Thanks to anyone who has info