Re: Undead Assault

Ok here are a few things. First of all, I wonder if this is the best way of recommending manuel cortez to fix bugs/or add features. If it's not, please tell me a better way of contracting him or something because these are prettyu important stuff that should be fixed, and as it sounds they look like pretty simple to fix too.
Now for the suggestions and stuff
1. Bonuses should be decreased. Since players get a lot of max ammos/instakills, they always end up staying on a certain spot and kill the surrounding undead on the higher rounds, and this takes out the excitement, a lot if not completely.
2. Double points should not be provided while an instakill is going on. This is something that must be considered.
3. I have a feeling that the way that the zombies gain speed on each round, isn't meant to be like that, and they should get much less speed on each round, or maybe the number of spawned zombies is much more than what it should be on the higher rounds. I just feel something is wrong there.
Or wait. Mayube it's because zombies are spawned only around the player. I believe that zombies should spawn all around the map, so that the player won't stay on one spot for the rest of the game. This should force the player to leave their comfort zone and look for zombies big_smile big_smile COuldn't find a better term.
4. I'm sure you already on that, but just to make a reminder or something of that sort, this game needs much more weapons. Now the players keep looking for an A K 47 and a C Z 75. When they get this weapon combo, they have no concern about their weapons because they know there's not a better option. You may add weapons with different pros and cons so players keep changing their weapons based on the situation. When they need a long ranged weapon they go for a sniper or something, when they need to blast a wave of zombies in a short range they go for a low ranged but stronger machinegun, U know what I'm saying.
5. Explosives. Explosives were a good part of call of duty and i know kino der toten had them too as I watched videos of it on youtube. Most of my suggestions are also originating from what i could notice in those videos.
6. Although I'm pretty sure you're also on this one, but this map needs more sections, with different tile-types.
7. This one is a bit ruff, but it would be perfect if you could turn this game to a 3d fps like call of duty itself. At the very moment there's no aiming, no anything it's just hold down space and ak 47 automatically takes out zombies, No matter if they're behind you. It just, works and this takes out the excitement by a good amount.
Again, if there's a better of contacting manuel cortez, please let me know. Thank you

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tomriddlegirl via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mmaslo1124 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tomriddlegirl via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Diegogaribay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : djsenter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Erick via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BorgWraith via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stormer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Viik1nki via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Viik1nki via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Erick via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector