Re: get ready for some chiptune music!

First of all, hey a changelog, not a bad idea! I don't really use things from ultrabit, but websites that I like. And alot of these things are hand archived, like the fami archive and such and thats' because these things aren't archive for offline use. So for like .ftm things, I download, convert to .nsf, and then upload. I would love to make a readme for you all, and when it comes to things like bandcamps and so on, I collect actual chip albums so that meens like albums of chiptunes in there orijinal rom like hes, Mgbr, GBC, Nes, NSF and so on, no MP3s and so on.

For those of you who want another way, I could make a torrent file for you to download. Reason why full on media players are a thing is that I want them to be there at the ready for playback!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arturminyazev via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dekyo-NEC2608 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dekyo-NEC2608 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dekyo-NEC2608 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dekyo-NEC2608 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dekyo-NEC2608 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : x0 via Audiogames-reflector