Re: Windows Mobile6 emulation and potential games

Whoa whoa, slow down. Lol.
1. ActiveSync is for installing sofware and syncing documents, contacts, calendars and music like you would a real Windows mobile phone.
2. Virtual PC 2007 is for networking. Required for activation of screen-readers unless you're ok with 10minute demo mode.
3. Windows Mobile 6 professional vs standard: only different is some business functionality plus touch support, which is obviously not going to work on the emulator, but there's that. Not much of a performance differenc.
4. I'm working on compiling all the games in a central place once I can get them all. When I do, they'll be in one emulator package.