Re: Come take a look at my awesome, revolutionary, and unfinished game!

Hi.

Thanks for that buddy, I had a topic such as this one on my list, but guess you were quicker there.

I fully agree with the post. If it really was a huge, revolutionary and complex game and there is a little feature missing, yeah, ok, say that it will be implemented sooner or later as long as it's not game breaking. but the problem is the stuff getting released these days can be barely called games. I know the game which probably inspired you to this post and I do start to wonder where the real developers are and why they are leaving the field to these kids who can't produce real games.
I call it sorta sad that Liams GTA mod which isn't even a game is the first notable release this year, and it's April by now.

I really can't stand this.
another thing is the change log that some people keep, writing stuff like, change this abit and changed that, doesn't really help everyone.

There are now 2 things that need to happen before I won't touch a new release.
a, written in BGT.
b: a fucked up release announcement.

Greetings Moritz.