Re: Come take a look at my awesome, revolutionary, and unfinished game!

if you were really trying to help rather than start an argument as you said, then why did you pick such a sarcastic title?
I agree that we should have early releases in a separate room, though I don't know if creating rooms is possible right now and I understand the hesitation to put your game in a room like dev that most of the site visitors don't look at.
Either way, how would you enforce such a thing. What are the guidelines for what is and is not complete? and how could it possibly fit all game types. Feature changes are a natural part of the development cycle for most games after all so…

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : brian . kurosawa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector