Re: Hard Times in Hornstown

Luel wrote:

I have tried this game more than a year ago, but I ended up throwing it away.
Being restricted to start as a male character is bad enough, but my character being dominated and forcibly transformed into a woman is another no no for me.
When I want transformation or gender change, I like to do it on my own terms.
I guess I did not have much interest or motivation to try it further after that.

There are multiple jobs that you can get, one of which being the maid, but there's a whole bunch of other ones as well. The trick is getting them. I went through the trial but didn't save to see if I can start over and try to do it another way.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mongoo_4044 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : togira ikonoka via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector