Re: clones are nice

Wow! A hacked account? Which requested to change his name with spelling the previousone badly? And succeeded? Man, I'm starting to feel like there are miracles happening on this forum. big_smile
Anyway, as for the posts here, I wouldn't be so quick about assuming, that the person who hacked Simter's account was really this Techgirl person.
First of all, in the new signature, there is written, that the person can't use tor here. But Techgirl wasn't here previously at all, was she? I don't know this, as I don't track this forum so often, but because the name was accepted without problems, I gues she would be new here. Thus she wouldn't need to use tor.
The next thing is, that in the signature it's written, that the person needs an account, thus she's taking one from Simter, as noone cares about him.
But if this was for revenge against the account owner, what would be the point of marking, that it was hacked? That simply doesn't make a sense at all. The most damaging thing you can do with a hacked account is to post bad things in its name, but that assumes you don't say, that it's not him in first place.

I don't have any proofs and neither want I say who is or is not guilty.
I just want to tell you guys, hold back your horses, until we get a definite proof. You still remember a person banned some time ago, who was stating his comeback and had comflicts with Techgirl, don't you?
I'm not saying it was him, I just want to prevent misconceptions.

Anyway, this is perhaps the most interesting topic I've seen on this forum recently. big_smile

Best regards

Rastislav

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector