hi assault freak

hi assault freak.
here i want to discuss with you on the subject of god and yours and my belief.
because between yours and my belief the different is very little, and maybe no diferent.
i have a good news, that today i talked with reviva, my history teacher, and she said that when she'll have time, i'll show to her pieces from the bible which are saying that the jesus is the christ.
as you know, in the old testament telling many things which after that hapening in the new testament.
i hope that a day will come, and she will believ in jesus like me and her saul will be saved.
but if this ok to you, lets discuss all these things on this fourum.
i want more people to discuss with about jesus, because i have only my grandma, boris my friend, the pastor of the congregation where my grandma walking, and tineka.
and i hope that i'll find more people on this fourum who believing in christ like me.
not nessesery a messianic jew, b ut an evangelical or a pentacostal christians like you, assault freak.
god bless you.
kamochek.