How to fight the lack of motivation?

hello!
I always felt very hesitant to ask about such stuff on the public forum but I guess that the time has came now.
how can I find my lack of motivation? Whether its programming, sound designing, writing, maths, musid composing or even playing a stupid game, every single failure makes me lose motivationn and the interest. If its a game I close it and return to it after a few days but if it is a project it takes me a  very good month or two to return to it and start again. What should I do as this really slows me down in achievingg my goals?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The coll gamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NortheasternGorilla via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector