Which Linux distribution to use?

Hello.
I'm developing Linux applications recently, and would like to use Linux. Not as the main system, but in a virtual machine.
Now I choose a Linux distribution.
What is important to me?
1) Stability;
2) Updatability (not abandoned);
3) The absence of unnecessary, unnecessary for programmer;
4) This can be attributed to the third paragraph. Lack of surveillance. I agree if they ask me if I agree to send information about the system to correct errors, shortcomings, etc. But I don't want this to be forced, and that it concerns personal data;
5) Drivers.
I note that I'm not a supporter of free software. Therefore, I agree to the use of proprietary.
I really liked Debian. But Debian is against proprietary software. For this reason, there are no drivers.
I used Ubuntu. But I don't agree with their policy of surveillance and clutter of the system.
Please help with a choice!
Thanks in advance!