Re: fortnite accessibility petition

A few things here.
1: I have to agree with some of the people here that say that Fortnite will probably not become playable for us, but...
2: Specifically for Camlorn if you still read this topic, are you trying to suggest we might as well not bother trying to get an inclusive gaming experience? While I see where you're coming from as far as fps games like cod and fortnite go, I have the feeling they are the big exception here, while most other genres should be doable.
3: Swamp and psycho strike. When Aprone was trying to change the fort system, the only people who lost their shit were the ones with hc chars who didn't want to lose their unconquerable forts. It's a shame he listened to such a small minority. As for psycho strike, it's not a bad game, and there was good effort put into it. My two gripes about it are the price, which is at the upper limit of what I'd consider reasonable, and the fact that it didn't get a single! update, even though in the first few weeks after the release, there was talk of content additions. Those additiosn never came and ps never got the chance to use all of the potential it had.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the blind cupcake via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ZK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector