Re: How to get Light Cars to run on Windows 10?

@@Cyco,
You haven’t really given us a lot of information we can work with here. Is it possible that you could  copy and paste the error code into a post so we can see what it is? I have a zipped folder with a dependency that might help. Also, install the Microsoft Media components, as well as the VB6 runtimes found on agarchive.net. Let us know if you need any help with that stuff. Another idea that you could try is installing CommAudio from the Audio Games Archive as well. All of those utilities will knock out any issues with LightTech Interactive’s titles.
I hope this post was helpful to you.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : yousuf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector