Sapi speaking via internal speakers when headset is default playback

Hi all,

Posting this here because I am trying to fix this in an effort to play Sequence Storm.

I had just gotten a new headset, the Cad2 U2 USB headset.

It's great, but I have had issues with Sapi streaming through internal speakers, but everything but Sapi is coming through them.

The headset is set as both the default device in general and the default communications device.

Thoughts?