Re: Bk3 save

Thanks Jade. I do understand. I will buy it, or try to at least. I wish I could use debit cards though, because if I use paypal my parents would send me someting in reguards to this telling me to not buy it cause they think that buying things for game is foolish and, well, I can agree with them, but, only $5. Anyway. I will try to buy this.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Erick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : matthew2004 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Erick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bashue via Audiogames-reflector