TV ADDS that you enjoy.

Hey guys. Post adds that you find very funny, or very ironic.
The first one I'm going to post is a Holden add from the 70's, Where they literally call out the aussies aussieness lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGW-WX77zjY

There really should be a Trinidadian version. Cricket, football, doubles and Vincent cars. heheheh.
The next one is a Ford Pinto ad. If you know the history of the Pinto, yule understand why I find it funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6uP1LR3dOU

This is just the same as the old one, but i like the background song. And again, the irony of it all. You also don't find it ironic the Ford Pinto was released on 9/11 of 73?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Zn56BUdi0o

Right. That's all the car comercials, for now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8duwb1sL3U

Great. Now to my favourite adds.

This is a series of comercials, that the Trinidad express newspapers released a couple years ago, and I love them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaWlNVmxrZk

The continuation of that last one. Mister N and G are names of other newspapers. Trinidad has this law where you can't call out other competetion in your adds, so they had to get creative.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2xFg25rEl8

And finally, the original ToysRus kid advertisment. Tell you a secret, I actually shed a tear when I heard they shutdown ToysRus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vUEKQQm-rY

I''m tired, so this post was very messy. Post your adds here, and tell me what you thought of my choices.