Re: Is Microsoft Teams accessible?

Well our training company do also want to switch over from discord to Microsoft Teams. Yeah, right in the phase of the training where we need to work on our final projects and exams are coming up.

And now they have the bright idea to let us learn a new platform even though the current one works fine. Wondering what bright light went out in the head of the person thinking about this.

Greetings Moritz.