Re: Thoughts about the new immersive Audio RPG - The Cursed Painting

Hi.

At Eternal gamer true, we over here in germany never get the good echo games because the restriction still is that the skills must be fully translated to function and simple language input switching is still not a thing.
As it was said, you can switch regions and set your Alexa to English, if you want to purchase something though you would need to reset your Region and language to German. I remember the process of switching was abit tedious, so read up on google how this works because I can't really tell you anymore how I did it.

Another idea would be to create a second amazon account, setting it to English and the United states and connect that to your Echo.

Something general though, i also agree that the echo isn't the best platform to release games for. I have problems with voice controled games because you can't really play them in silence and afore mensioned regional problems are also coming in.

Greetings Moritz.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tech Geek via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wanderword via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wanderword via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : EternalGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wanderword via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wanderword via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : EternalGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : EternalGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wanderword via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : EternalGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Computergamer via Audiogames-reflector