Re: Is it possible to monitor audio from two inputs at once in Reaper?

Also, FL Studio's asio driver is lightyears better than asio4all in terms of performance. A lot of Behringer mixers, being class-compliant, just ship with asio4all. Kind of a screwup within the acquisition of Behringer turning it into Behringer Music Tribe. You can't even easily find the stuff that Behringer offered for free download along with the mixer, although I did find it. It's some nice free stuff, but nothing like the stuff Focusright offers with their interfaces (the only reason I didn't go for the Skarlet was because  that series is just an audio interface, not a mixer (no mixer controls of any sort from the description, and my sweetwater sales rep was able to pretty much confirm that for me).
I personally use a behringer Zenix q802, partially because the fx boards were more expensive wherever I looked, and because I already use software fx. Keep in mind that the q802 is a 1way traffic usb interface, and you cannot route your system audio through to the board through usb while recording the usb at the same time. Multi-channel mixers get into the absurd price range plus have a good chance of being digital, throwing their accessibility into question. Except for the Go-XLR, though that one isn't as versatile if you need a mixer with multiple actual stereo line input pairs.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : zseli via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : zseli via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gamecreator via Audiogames-reflector