Not the first time, not the last, an ENtombed problem

Hi guys. So I have been happily playing good old entombed, not bothering anyone, when suddenly one of my party members didn' want to heal.
Yeah, you heard right. He doesn't want to heal, no matter what i do, which potion i use or which spell.
It just wouldn't change from critically injured in any case.
This literally stops my game play if i don't wanna play without this little ratkin.
Anything I can do? Did you ever experience that?