Re: Creating a code free RPG using Sable(video 14), by Ebon Sky Studios

Hi,

@ Firence. Yes, Sable does offer NVDA support. screen reader support is an experimental  function at this stage , but is there and will be in the publicly downloadable version. I didn’t know that about dictionary’s and NVDA being used to translate English games, I’d actually be really interested to hear how well that works with Sable . If you do download a copy of sable and try that out, would you drop me an email to let me know how well it works? My email is: i...@ebonskystudios.com

Paul Lemm
Ebon Sky Studios
email: i...@ebonskystudios.com
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/ebonskystudios/
Twitter: @ebonskystudios

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xvordan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Viik1nki via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : johanntrm7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Erick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AnamLion via Audiogames-reflector