Re: How about a db entry for antimatter dimensions?

Hi, the achievement screen doesn't read normally, which is a shame. But you can move the mouse to an empty line using NVDA's rooting functions and the requirements to get the achievement will appear. Honestly though, it's far easier if you just go on the AD wiki and consult the achievement list there. When you complete an achievement, its name will pop up for a short time at the bottum of the screen. From what I've seen so far though, the achievements are literally the only thing that doesn't work with screen readers. I've been able to do everything else so far.