Re: Pontes media downloader seems to have stopped working

Over the last few weeks, I ran into one thing that is werth keeping on an eye on. If it said something about not being able to down load a webpage or something like that, you should see if you can play the vid. I seen where youtube thinks that you been watching to many from the same networkwhen I knew that that was not the case. Anyway, when that happens, I find that you have to prove that you are not a robot. So far, if it is to the point of proveing that you are not a robot, I find that you either have to work around that by makeing sure your IP changes or weighting for awhile for youtube to correct their problem for thinking you to be a robot.