some questions about websites

so as you se I made a website useing freevar which has cool services for a dum newbie like me
but stil things I nead to know,
ferst, it wont let me upload files with spaces in them, not talking about html files but zip files, any way around this, I could use a dash instead but finding a way to stil use spaces will be cool
sekind, I dont know how to connect to my ftp useing a normil ftp clyeint like win scp, it will say error so i'm limmited only with there web ftp which is good but I want a les complecated one
therd, that,
The maximum size of one file is restricted by net2ftp to 24 MB and by PHP to 25 MB
does that means I cant upload zip files above 25mb? is it a problom with freevar or do I nead to pay to upload more
thanks a lot for your ansers, hope to get them soon