Re: rb battles version 1.1 is now available

So uh, I think you have made a record, Rory. You beat Pizza clicker in the most non-engaging game experienced by yours truly. I literally hammered the same two buttons for 30 minutes and got to level 50 something thousand.
My suggestion? Take this down and spend more than 15 minutes on this, if you even bothered with that much.
Harsh? Definitely. This is the only way I can get my point across in this instance, however. I see no positive side to this project, and believe me I tried. Contrary to what some may say, I'm not an asshole. Not totally, anyways.
I would like to try and prevent the posts following and ripping at me about how I'm feeling entitled. Look, guys. Definition of entitlement:
the fact of having a right to something.
I do not believe that it is Rory's duty to release a game for my pleasure. I do not expect him to pump out high quality games every 6 hours. What I do expect, and am I fully in my right to, is a certain standard for the games that get put on here. We all can relate to that, right?
I'm sure that some posts will say how I'm not giving Rory enough grace because he's a new developer and all of that, but we all have seen that he is capable of much more than this.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PatrykK via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector