Re: A few questions about recording techniques.

@3, I wached your video, it worked for me quite good, I learned of some settings I didn't even know existed.
I have a couple of questions of my own, though.
1. How can I add an intro to the video, for example? what about background music? is multiple scenes and sources the solution here?
2. Say I want to play manamon, for example. How can I capture it as a video resource like what you demonstrated, even if the window is not yet open, just saying to obs that I want that source to be visible/capture the window/whatever only when the process with that filename starts?
3. You said that, if you're using a screen/window capture as a resource, if the window is not focused, the screen goes black. Can it show, for example, a background image or whatever untill the window is focused again instead of just going black?
4: if I want my desktop sounds to be herd in case of gaming or whatever, but I don't want/need nvda in that particular situation, what can I do to stop nvda from speaking in the video while still be able to listen to it in my headphones to be able to know what I'm doing?
5. I am shure you know that, in some videos, people go through, for example, both a game and a browser and who knows what else and they still manage to get them all to be showed on the screen exactly at the right time and the right place? how do they do that, only multiple sources come to mind now. This approach still has problems, though, for example the youtubers don't exactly know what they are going to show precisely ahead of time, there might be a need of showing a browser from time to time, you can't plan all that beforehand. Then, only complete screen sharing remains, though is it wise to make visible, perhaps unknowingly, personal data like the user name, desktop icons, notifications e.g. skype and who knows what else?
That's all for now, no questions left to ask at the moment.
btw, what voice did you use to record that video with? It's awesome!

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NortheasternGorilla via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector