Re: Galactic Colonies: Public accessible alpha version available

@Brad, if your using vo, you can close videos with a scrub, if your using the in game voice, just swipe downwards.

Unfortunately, there are a couple of issues which are going to make some missions very difficult, if not impossible.
I tried building a robotic centre again, and the requirements for drones and fusion engines are just not shown, which makes them pretty impossible to produce, particularly since I think you need to have multiple factories sending in multiple items at a time, and with the connectivity issues, it's hard enough at the moment to get one factory accepting all three resource types, indeed for some reason on my last mission, even though the factory was slap bang next to the gas warehouse, I couldn't get it to accept any gas at all, quite aside from the fact that that once again, I only got two boosts from the community park and the lake, meaning I had to use upgrade kits to get enough colonists and enough food to feed them.

The trade port is currently justabout doable without resource labels, but  with the robotic centre I'm not sure.

On the plus side I'm now level 15, and am on sector six.