Re: Aurora, space-strategy game, anybody know anything?

OMG zkline is here.
I'm really confused about  this game. zkgline, can you  explain abit about how this game work?
I have no idea at all. like, is it realtime?  do events happen in realtime? or.. no, you have to wait untill the game forward.
Can you just give me a basic idea about the game?