Re: defeating the nightmare

Hi. This tip may not be for everybody, but when I feel agitated and restless while wishing to actually fall asleep, I try to wrap myself in a blanket as hard as possible and even then I wish to make the sensation stronger, but that would need some external help. Well, I have gathered, that sutch thing might be just one more of autistic tendencies, but why shouldn't it work on neurotypical people as well. The thing is, that strong physical pressure has a deep calming effect and somehow puts you in a position in space or to say it another way fixes your boundries and doesn't let the agitation and restlessness make the whole body lose it's sense of itself or it's position in space.