Re: What are the youtube channels you watch regularlly?

I have quite a few that I frequent, but none that I subscribe a lot to. I just kind of go through my recommendations and click on whatever sounds good. The infographics show has been mentioned several times and I'm a big fan of its challenge episodes, especially. I also watch a lot of spector sound studios and a lot of those other popular youTube musicians, Jared Dines, Stevey T, Rob Scallon, Davey504, etc.
As far as tech goes, Linus Tech Tips, Marquez Brownly, and the 9to5mac channel do it for me. I sometimes watch an EverythingApplePro video once and a while, but not so much anymore.
I don't watch many list videos, but I do subscribe to list25, which is all right most of the time.
There is one gaming channel I look at, Poofesure, which has content of a guy playing the old wii sports games. Those composed a major part of my childhood and so I like to revisit them from time to time there.
And of course, there are about a zillion channels featuring TTS daniel reading posts from r/askReddit, and I click on  whichever ones are interesting.