Re: Need help setting up The GO XLR

Hi Gamulation,

Hope you'll enjoy your GoXLR!
Some time ago I promiced to write down some information about setting the GoXLR app. And last month along with a fellow GoXLR user we sat down to start doing just that. You can find the information repository Here on GitHub. In particular, you have a sample settings file with configured volumes, an example configuration profile with remapped settings, and on the wiki section I wrote up a detailed getting started guide that describes the most important settings you should change (including the microphone type), what all the buttons do and such. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : makenan53 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : makenan53 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector