finding information about android accessibility, tips, tricks and soOn

Hi.

Well, today it arived in the mail, my Samsung galaxy a51. maybe not the most prestigious phone around, but I hope for testing purposes it will do a fine job.

I am, well, call me an android beginner.
What I managed till now is set up the device, log into my google account, install the nova launcher and install Eloquence as the main TTs.
What I'm wondering about, with the recent shutting down of an Android mailing list, what other resources are there for android apps, tips and trics that make your life abit easier?

I think that inclusive android doesn't exist at all or is heavily outdated, I could be wrong though.

So, anything you guys can recommend? I will today install some necessary apps like Kindle, WhatsApp, news apps and so on.

Greetings Moritz.