Re: finding information about android accessibility, tips, tricks and soOn

Hi.

Well my English Accent is pritty american I would say, just need to look how good German goes then.
At Jaidon, what was the name of that world domination series of android games? I know that there was a world edition launched recently, before that you had games like african, asian and europe empire, what was the name of those games again and are they enjoyable and accessible?

regarding comparing Android to iOS, the thing is that I have to do some comparing sooner or later. I want to find out if I can get the same efficiency on Android as I did with IOS. So not comparing the two will be quite difficult. yes, I have in mind that the two operating system have some major differences, but what comes out of it needs to be tested.

Greetings Moritz.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector