Re: Official fighter topic.

i think the reason why he did not describe his game, is, because there is already a topic that you can go look that describes what this is supposed to be, as well as a read me that will do better ot describe then a small blurb could about the game. You wouldn't learn as much from a small blurb then you would a read me file, so why put something up to describe a game that was not ony already described in another topic, but also a better explination is in the read me! I will admit that i wish for more sound originality, however he will work with what he has and what he know's about, maybe  nwo taht this resource has been brought up to him he will have those sounds replaced. And maybe he'll actually fix the no money and no kill bug in the next update, so that the hole difference between the game and all of the other version of this games original source actually works.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : makenan53 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : makenan53 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : masonasons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vulcan_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Maranatà via Audiogames-reflector