Re: favourite childhood toys

We have been working on the library for about five years now, and it's still being updated. I don't think it will ever be finished to be quite honest. My and Zarvox's problem is, how are we going to give access to it. None of us are capable of hosting a website, and the BT sync key we have been using is strictly private, so that's out of the question. For now I think we are going to have to stick with hosting the zip files on cloud services and giving links to them. If there is any better permanent solution we could use, especially if it has subdirectory support, that would be much better.
The library currently contains the following series of games:
Hasbro Bopit
MB Hasbro Simon
Hasbro bopit spinoffs such as Zing it, top it, nujam guitar, etc
Tiger brain games
Tiger other random games, such as the Harry Potter magic spell challenge wand
Matelle Loopz series games
Wild planet hyper series games
Additionally there are a few other folders that contain the following things.
Sample rate reduced version of some of the sounds to make them sound better, most of these are reduced to 11025 hz.
Electronic game mechanics, like pressing buttons and flipping switches(needs updating)
Foreign electronic game voices from games that don't speak english(Needs updating)
LPC sample library containing files for the Speak&spell series of games, as well as Electronic Milton
An additional folder of misc electronic game samples from uncategorizable games, such as the Leepfrog Twist and shout
If you have any suggestions on how we should give this out, or how we should structure the folder and it's subfolders, please let us know. We have a rough idea on how we are going to do it, based on the folder structure we have been using in our sync folder for years, and most of it is probably going to remane unchanged.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : zseli via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Tristan04 via Audiogames-reflector