Re: Galactic Colonies: Public accessible alpha version available

A gesture to get surrounding tiles would certainly solve the problem of knowing what is next to what, but it'd still be good if there was a way to specifically check connections, indeed it is precisely for the reason that a hex map isn't straight forward that a check connections command might be helpful, since having to swipe around the map and count tiles to find what was where could get confusing.

I'm not as sure of the directional swipes command myself, not because it's a bad idea, just because I'm not quite as sure how much information a person could mentally carry of a none coordinated hex map going in several different directions for each tile, but hay, if multiple methods were possible, then people could have a choice.

Sorry to bring up another issue when your obviously busy with access, but any progress on the bug which stops timers when the ap isn't focused? That one is quite annoying.

I'm hoping it won't utterly stop research dead, but obviously there is a limited amount of time I can have my phone sitting around on mute and being functionally unusable for anything else.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Skhye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pmartin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mikrima via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blind-gamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : revan via Audiogames-reflector