Re: World Empire 2027 has been released! Confirmed for Android only.

You have to spell it like,
Iceland,
and not iceland. It gets very bitchy about the spelling. And yeah, the alliances are very fucky. I'm playing as America, I invest trillions of dollars into Austrailia, and they never support me. Likewise I poor trillions into Trinidad, and they fucking backstab me by buying supplies from Russia, while I'm fucking at war with them.
And the thing is, if you play as america, ally with the African countries, Russia, China and North Korea, You're basically free to do what you want. The game has a very Americanistic form of gameplay, where if you're America you're invinsible, and if you play as anyone else yule basically fuck up. I managed to conquer the world as France once, and I conquered Mexico, Austrailia, and most of Africa wwith Brazil, but I was eventually overuned with European and American inforcements. Also, when I was playing as France, I bought a shit load of nukes, and I destroyed the remaining 24 countries with the nukes. Another bad thing with this game is, even though you could conquer everyone accept for India, you have 6 million troops, if India conquers you, you get nothing for your 3 days of gaming to achieve such a big empire. I could go on and on about how this game's pretty unbalanced, and how I wouldn't support them by buying tokens, because its basically a wash, because they rarely add updates, and they rarely add important features. But its pretty good for what it is.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Quentin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Quentin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sam Smith via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sam Smith via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jitel via Audiogames-reflector