Re: Manamon 2 songs list

I just bought the songs from audionetwork. Though I won't use them in the game I'm making because I would probably get in trouble with Aaron and the songs are way, way too loud, I can at least find the lyrics! I don't know what song you're talking about in E major, but I'd say my favorite songs are, any of the songs that have lyrics so I can fool people into thinking that they're real songs or even playing them at a prom.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nsoft15 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : martsales via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Erick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ficho via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nsoft15 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nsoft15 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector