Re: i build a music player and got some questions

Hi Turkce_Rap, in my opinion a very accessible editor, which can also be used for Python is Eclipse. I started using Eclipse with the Java language, but then I discovered that there is a module, Pydev, which allows you to program in Python. It is accessible, you can debug, and there is also an add-on for Nvda that allows you to jump from one error to another with a combination of keys. Also when you save your file it makes an error sound if there are problems.
Debugging is easily managed. If you are interested I can write more information.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Turkce_Rap via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Turkce_Rap via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Turkce_Rap via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Turkce_Rap via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector