Can someone give me the NVDA translate addon, the site is down.

Hi, it's not but I couldn't fit all of what I wanted to say in the title.

If I click on the download button, I get a 404 error.

I'm talking about the NVDA translate addon that translates on the fly when you press control shift NVDA t to turn it on.