idiotic sandbox is out!

hello everyone, unforchinitly in axident hapind with the last time I tryed to release it, but that gaved me space to add a lot of new featuirs
this game may sound pointless, but it should be fun to waist 10 minnits on
so baicikly the game is about you spawn idiots, those idiots will battle each other, there's a 3d printer which will allow you to print some items, and you can print a dropper from there to be able to spawn small items
its my first project so you will expect bugs
now, for the link! before the link, thanks for the beta testers for giving me those ideas for the items and testing the game, reporting bugs etc
the link is!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vbmvnwm03k04o … x.zip?dl=1

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sightlessgamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector