Re: Constant Motion

I don't think it's going to be released since Sam Tupy has left the community and put many of his projects on hold. I could be wrong though, maybe he's planning a release some time soon lol

As for similar games, the one I like the most right now is probably Blinded Guide from L-works. Need to dust that thing off and play it. I think Perilous Marathon might be a good contender too, though I haven't played it. There's Fere for IOS and I think Android as well. There's also Blindfold Runner, though Fere is honestly a world better in terms of pacing and difficulty. There are probably others but none are coming to mind right now. Besides, none would have the variety that Constant Motion promised.